Alleged Food Poisoning
Food Poisoning is caused by the consumption of food or drink which has been contaminated by bacteria, viruses or chemicals including naturally occurring toxins. Symptoms can start within a few hours or a number of days.
When a customer alleges food poisoning you must deal with it swiftly and professionally to help maintain your business reputation.
About us Direct-Therapy
Direct Therapy are a team of fully qualified, highly experienced counsellors and psychotherapists all registered with the BACP – the gold standard for therapists. All of our counsellors are CBT qualified but able to offer an integrative approach as required. We believe that no two people are the same; YOUR experience is YOURS alone and therefore every client’s counselling and therapy will be tailored specifically for the individual to ensure the best possible outcome.
EuroHygiene manages the alleged food poisoning incident on your behalf by:
- Independent and effective management of the complaint from initial notification to its conclusion;
- Liaison with all parties involved including the customer and Environmental Health Officer;
- Arranging for food samples to be taken and analysed by an independent laboratory;
- Carrying out an inspection of the food premises where the alleged food poisoning may have occurred;
- Providing a detailed report at the end of the investigation including recommendations
- Maintaining contact with the customer on your behalf.
Please complete the contact form below, and one of our consultant will contact you to discuss your concerns.