Direct Therapy FAQs
Q: What type of issues can counselling and psychotherapy assist with? A: Therapy can be helpful for a broad range of issues. Some of the most common reasons individuals seek therapy are; clinical depression or low mood, stress and anxiety, fears and phobias, trauma including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anger management, eating and also body image concerns, self-harm, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), grief and bereavement, relationship issues as well as many more. Click Here for more information.
CBT For Depression
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy has proven to be extremely effective at treating depression, mainly because it works to modify your thought patterns. When it comes to treating depression, a CBT therapist will use their skills to identify the negative thought patterns as well as the subsequent responses. for more information Click Here.
We provide a wide range of assistance with regards to Health & Safety in the workplace. Our aims are:
- To ensure full and comprehensive implementation of all Safety procedures within the business;
- To develop an effective Health & Safety policy and systems of work for the business and all documentation to assist with it's effective implementation;
- To have available support for the business for dealing with incidents and enforcement issues;
- Assistance with development and completion of Workplace Risk Assessments;
- Risk assessment of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH);
- Risk assessment and audit of work station and Display Screen Equipment (VDU);
- Liaison with Local Authority enforcement officers;
- Comprehensive Accident investigation, (click here to request further information)
Health & Safety Training Courses
We provide a wide range of Health & Safety training to a variety of customers..
For more information on Health & Safety training courses, please click here.
Bespoke Training Courses
We are happy to design a bespoke training course for you, or we can help you to write one for your staff.
Please complete the form below for more information.