Alleged Food Poisoning
Food Poisoning is caused by the consumption of food or drink which has been contaminated by bacteria, viruses or chemicals including naturally occurring toxins. Symptoms can start within a few hours or a number of days.
When a customer alleges food poisoning you must deal with it swiftly and professionally to help maintain your business reputation.
EuroHygiene manages the alleged food poisoning incident on your behalf by:
- Independent and effective management of the complaint from initial notification to its conclusion;
- Liaison with all parties involved including the customer and Environmental Health Officer;
- Arranging for food samples to be taken and analysed by an independent laboratory;
- Carrying out an inspection of the food premises where the alleged food poisoning may have occurred;
- Providing a detailed report at the end of the investigation including recommendations
- Maintaining contact with the customer on your behalf.
Please complete the contact form below, and one of our consultant will contact you to discuss your concerns.